Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You don't have evidence of this. This thread just highlights a fundamental lack of foreign affairs.

The ONLY reason China has been able to make inroads into Africa is because China NEVER had to invest in actual security infrastructure or any type of physical force needed to do basic societal functions. The USA made Africa "safe" to do business. Only Russia comes close to helping out with security arrangements.

You think China is just cutting all these deals with no friction just out of the air? China never had to send in squads to clean out dissidents, terrorists or rebels. China never had to do the dirty work of stabilizing fragile governments or protecting VIPs.
Disingenuous naiveté should be a sin

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You don't have evidence of this. This thread just highlights a fundamental lack of foreign affairs.

The ONLY reason China has been able to make inroads into Africa is because China NEVER had to invest in actual security infrastructure or any type of physical force needed to do basic societal functions. The USA made Africa "safe" to do business. Only Russia comes close to helping out with security arrangements.

You think China is just cutting all these deals with no friction just out of the air? China never had to send in squads to clean out dissidents, terrorists or rebels. China never had to do the dirty work of stabilizing fragile governments or protecting VIPs.

The funny thing is I keep seeing blatant, obvious Russian troll tweets nonstop and guess who constantly posts it? The Coli. No matter how many times people point out the uranium mine thing is bullshyt, people will keep parroting it. Speaking of troll shyt, it sure is funny we went from heavy ADOS "Africa isn't our concern" to large ass threads about African brotherhood in the face of French or American imperialism. Brehs can't even keep their talking points straight.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The funny thing is I keep seeing blatant, obvious Russian troll tweets nonstop and guess who constantly posts it? The Coli. No matter how many times people point out the uranium mine thing is bullshyt, people will keep parroting it. Speaking of troll shyt, it sure is funny we went from heavy ADOS "Africa isn't our concern" to large ass threads about African brotherhood in the face of French or American imperialism. Brehs can't even keep their talking points straight.

See as a supporter of democrats and democracy I understand that politics is the science of the imperfect. So yes I think and prefer the USA and the west to have better and stronger ties to Africa than China and Russia. The USA already has the wealthiest segment of the diaspora and arguably the most influential demographic in the world so why cede that because of the legacy of African global treatment between the west? Yes history is important but it’s not everything. Everyone else is looking forward but when it comes to the west only do we have to look backwards.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The French ousted Laurent Gbagbo of Cote D’Ivoire for violating the constitution and then allowed their puppet, Alassane Outtara, to violate the constitution and do an illegal 3rd term as President via an autogolpe
:mjlol:

Not good. So win an election. You beat bad democracy with good democracy. America is doing this right now.