Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You don't know what you are writing about. There is a reason that France has had to stay in West Africa and keep the Mandingos disarmed. The Mandingos are not just in Mali you dumbass. Mande people are also in Ghana, Nigeria, Niger, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Liberia, etc.

Hell Ngeria would implode into civil war if war broke out across West Africa, because Nigeria is tribal.
Nigeria in the SE is already at war with the Boko Haram and the Nigerian army which is basically the same thing. Nigeria is already wartorn.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nigeria in the SE is already at war with the Boko Haram and the Nigerian army which is basically the same thing. Nigeria is already wartorn.
And it would only get worse in Nigeria if the whole Sahel went to war against ECOWAS, but Hadji doesn't understand the dynamics of what would happen if the entire region was embroiled in warfare.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

How many times I got to tell your dumbass. Nigeria is just an extension of the UK which is an extension of the US military. Our first President fukked up and didn't get us freedom, just took the UK responsibility away so they can get resources without having to take care of the masses.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nigeria was better when it was the UK and Nigerians had to pay taxes to the king and queen. This shyt now just a joke and it was a joke back then.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
America is more involved in Africa right now than the middle east aside from USreal. nikka, do you know nothing
False. Russia and China are FAR more involved in Africa and America's involvement is minor. Comparing it to the Middle East shows YOU know nothing and just rely on emotions rather than logic/data....

I'm no 'nikka'.

Boy.​

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It's beyond me how these militant cosplayers refuse to understand this. These are military coups, besides Traoré, who is honestly trying, but lacks the ressources to do anything, the only interests these crooks have are their own power and pockets. And when you point this out, these idiots accuse you of defending the West and postcolonialism, even though what Russia is doing now is the same exact thing Western powers did in the 60's and 70's. Engineering coups and propping up ruthless cleptocrats. Putin is a fukking white supremacist and isn't interested in african liberation, he wants to create an energy and refugee crisis in Europe. He's cynically playing geopolitics and completely disregards the human suffering this is going to create in Africa, because he looks at black people as subhuman.

Status quo = Plutocrat Dictators and tranquility in the West

vs

Plutocrat Dictators and turmoil in the West?

:shaq:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
There’s a thread on this board where the elected officials in Chicago, democrats, have used that city’s surplus to feed, house and provide an array of social services to Mexican immigrants who were placed in Black neighborhoods. And now the Mexicans are getting violent.

Did the Black people of those communities support that?

I don’t recall seeing you in that conversation but now you’re an international expert on democracy and world affairs.

I know the people of Niger would vote for electricity for their entire nation along with an increased standard of living.
Thread about the Mexicans getting violent :feedme:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
False. Russia and China are FAR more involved in Africa and America's involvement is minor. Comparing it to the Middle East shows YOU know nothing and just rely on emotions rather than logic/data....

I'm no 'nikka'.

Boy.​
they do not want to face this. the most sinister parties involved are those 2 countries, It's not even debatable