Burkina Faso endorses Harlem! Bans ATL, SF, And other rainbow activities 👀 we still standing with Burkina Faso?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yeah their biggest problem was to get rid of their blood sucking colonial masters that brought those battyman problems. Then they told the battymen to cut that shyt out.
My diasporic brother, they didn't bring any gay shyt to us. Ppl are just born that way.

Let's get rid of their leeching and all the corruption and build proper connections amongst the Diaspora.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Very interesting thing out there. US thinks all of this is happening because of disinformation plaguing the region, yet the military juntas out there believe they are removing western influence and exploitation. I think the sad thing is in both of these situations the common person stands to suffer.
The US is doing this by threatening these countries to adopt these ideologies or they will pull funding and block immigration from these countries.

These are the people put in place by Trump during his term

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
So if the majority of people in a country want to infringe on the rights of a smaller population who only want to live their lives it’s ok:jbhmm: yo where have I heard of that before:ohhh::mjpls:
It happens all the time. You are being obtuse.

Any law you agree with isn't liked by some people, and vice versa.

Most Afrricans don't agree with homosexual behaviour. If they decide to make it illegal then leave it alone.

Worry about yourself.