Burkina Faso endorses Harlem! Bans ATL, SF, And other rainbow activities đź‘€ we still standing with Burkina Faso?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Very interesting thing out there. US thinks all of this is happening because of disinformation plaguing the region, yet the military juntas out there believe they are removing western influence and exploitation. I think the sad thing is in both of these situations the common person stands to suffer.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for their independence.

But People justifying this saying "it's their country " forget it's the gay Burkinabe's country too. This is wrong and it's OK to criticize.
I'm sure they'll accept criticism from other countries. Just like those countries criticizing should accept BF's critiques on them.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
When you start trying to make it OK for kids to mutilate their genitals or Trehs performing in front of kids like it's a good thing to do, all bets are off :hubie:

Sorry @Uncouth Savage but sane people don't want to be around that kind of debauchery.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
When you start trying to make it OK for kids to mutilate their genitals or Trehs performing in front of kids like it's a good thing to do, all bets are off :hubie:

Sane people don't want to be around that kind of debauchery
That's not the same thing as being gay