Burger King to add French Fry Burger for $1

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
I been doing that shyt since i was a kid though, this isnt anything new or exciting.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
1/4 pound patty is usually about 400 calories. I don't think most realize how any calories are in animal product. And add that 150 calorie bun + toppings you get 600.

Burger King and McDonalds aren't using 80/20 beef products, which is the standard in stores. I assure you a burger you make at home will still be less than 600 calories.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Burger King and McDonalds aren't using 80/20 beef products, which is the standard in stores. I assure you a burger you make at home will still be less than 600 calories.

.....Trust me, if they are using less meat in their burgers than we do at home. That means our burgers are more calories. People are tricked, they think they can buy fat-free or 'lean' meat, it's impossible because fat is in the muscle and cannot be separated without a huge procedure done by yourself.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I used to eat mcdonalds and put the fries in my burger

BK basically stole the technique and made it into a selection...you aren't a true pothead if you didn't put the fries in ya burger...thats some extra thinkin shyt

I used to do that cause i was to lazy to eat them separately :manny:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this guy so angry :heh:
dduckrage.gif

:dead:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
.....Trust me, if they are using less meat in their burgers than we do at home. That means our burgers are more calories. People are tricked, they think they can buy fat-free or 'lean' meat, it's impossible because fat is in the muscle and cannot be separated without a huge procedure done by yourself.

:dahell: A homemade burger is not running you 600 calories. You're looking at a 250 calorie patty with about 100 calories for the bun (and I'm rounding up here). If you're sensible with condiments, you won't be running over 400 calories and you'll still end up with a thicker burger than a fast food burger.

What's really happening is that they are using unnatural products in that shyt in addition to that "meat" :usure: