Burger King to add French Fry Burger for $1

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMMFAO!!! Why?

I'm trying to figure out HOW THE fukk a whopper have like 600 calories if its just fukking ground beef. And a patty 1/4 pound patty made from ground beef at the grocery store is like half that.

Because it's not just ground beef.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Stop eating fukking fast food...any burger I make will almost always be better than most burgers out there
fukk you nikka:pacspit: Open up your own burger joint if you want to come for the Burger King's crown. If you think you're more of a Mack than Ronald, prove it nikka
madv.png

BK's outchea selling burgers with four fries on top, doe?:dahell: When I go to Five Guys they give me enough fries to feed a family of four for three days. Bottom of the bag soggy as hell from the grease:wow:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fakkit ass nikkas out here mad cause they're eating shyt garbage burgers...do you I guess,

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I'm trying to figure out HOW THE fukk a whopper have like 600 calories if its just fukking ground beef. And a patty 1/4 pound patty made from ground beef at the grocery store is like half that.

1/4 pound patty is usually about 400 calories. I don't think most realize how any calories are in animal product. And add that 150 calorie bun + toppings you get 600.