Burger King to add French Fry Burger for $1

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
NEW YORK (AP) - Burger King says it will by safesaver">start offering a "French Fry Burger" for a buck, as it looks to fend off McDonald's aggressive push for its Dollar Menu.

Miami-based Burger King says the burger will be available Sept. 1 through the fall, as it looks to drum up sales and customer interest with cheap new concoctions.

The burger, which clocks in at 360 calories and 19 grams of fat, is a relatively novel offering but doesn't require any extra by safesaver">investment from Burger King; it's basically a standard beef patty topped with four of the chain's french fries.

The offering comes as fast-food chains jump through hoops to get customers through their doors, in large part by heavily promoting their cheapest eats.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/money/busin...o-offer-French-Fry-Burger-for-1#ixzz2dBMtr843

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you better off hittin up Kennedy's, or ya local hood grease spot, and gettin an Italian Cheeseburger. 2 patties on soft hoagie bread with, ketchup, mayo, hotsauce, and cheese, and of course tons of fries stuffed in that bytch. Best drunk food ever.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
The government needs to step in and keep us from eating all this bad food. I am not disaplined enough to do it myself

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
Throw some chicken nuggets on that bytch while you're at it and maybe you'll have my attention. BK getting cheap with that four fries thing though, next up is the vegetarian option where they're gonna give you a bun, lettuce, tomato, and onion no burger :childplease: