Burger King franchises are filing for bankruptcy

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: About fukking time.

Everytime I think about BK, I get sick thinking about all those damn whoppers and dried up cold ass fries my family and I had to shove down our throats to survive.

The only good thing to come out of that place, besides spicy chicken fries, was this lady and her daughter helped paid for my family, and I's dinner when we were short on cash.

I was going to let my wife and son eat, while I had the last bit of pizza rolls in the freezer at the hotel, but they insisted and help get us a meal along with a few dollars for the hardship.

Crazy that they were trying to find a missing card, but somehow helped my family eat during that hellscape of memories.

But anywho...good riddance :ehh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They haven't had the steakhouse sandwich since before covid. If they don't bring it back, they might as well close.

The whopper is the single best burger from any franchise, but not every human deserves the opportunity to have one. Mfs eat ass and suck dikk then have the nerve to say the whopper tastes nasty. Your brain is corrupt.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Had Burger King last week with the last time being probably last year.

Big Fish was terrible and large fries felt like a McDonalds medium fry size wise

It's a Wendy's here but going through the drive thru takes like 45 minutes

McDonalds has truly left the competition behind :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the standards are low as fukk at the BK around me, but it is the closest thing with a drive thru :unimpressed:

i only go there for breakfast sometimes, hard for them to fukk that up, but i've seen them do that before too.

badhat

Pro
Daps
Honestly, they should've just pivoted harder into the Impossible Whopper, and let the meatless options carry more of their menu.

I tried it when it came out, and it wasn't great, but I'm sure a non-zero amount of people would be at least some foothold in the market.