Bungie working on multiple games with Sony

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anything mp focused and fun would be fine with me. A good mp focused exclusive is the only thing Sony really lacks at this point.

The only thing I’ve done with my ps+ sub in the past year is use it to play Dead By Daylight online and collect the monthly games.

You think anything they (and sony make) will require PS Plus though? :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Meanwhile Halo is in shambles.

e1itedeath-destiny.gif

What a turn of events

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, although Deviation (and Firewalk) still got their FPS in development. They basically got the entire BLOPS team on that
Taking two shots at big fps games is worth the risk with ms picking up Activision . If they get one to pop off:blessed:.

They already got a hit when last of us multi drops at some point this year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Taking two shots at big fps games is worth the risk with ms picking up Activision . If they get one to pop off:blessed:.

They already got a hit when last of us multi drops at some point this year.

Yeah, feels like that “sony movie” game joke is over. Jim Ryan gonna have these people lined up like fiens for multiplayer

Outside of Call of Duty theres really not that many AAAAA style multiplayer games on the market right now

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It says they changed the way they create games and do business from boxed games to a live service model.

Sure but it's reaching a bit to imply their 'next game' is automatically a live-service game from that tweet.

In saying that, I'm sure they'll focus 100% on live service stuff because that is where their brand identity is and that's why Sony bought them. I just don't think that is automatically what the tweet says.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anything mp focused and fun would be fine with me. A good mp focused exclusive is the only thing Sony really lacks at this point.

The only thing I’ve done with my ps+ sub in the past year is use it to play Dead By Daylight online and collect the monthly games.
Maybe Factions is the answer
:ld: