Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Ref was corrupt, not corrupted, neither by Fred looking for a pk. Players all over the world simulate fouls, brehs. And we won 3-1 so you're lacking another excuse cuz we won by 2 goals.

Lowkey, if Ochoa didnt have the match of his career we would've won 4-0..

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
because by your logic, Netherlands should of spanked Aus but they didnt.

NED demolished Spain, and Spain demolished AUS. So therefore NED should smash AUS but they didnt. Football doesnt work that way
and Spain were a terrible team this year :yeshrug: this coming from a Spain fan. And if you ask me that Chile team is overrated also :sas2:

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
and Spain were a terrible team this year :yeshrug: this coming from a Spain fan. And if you ask me that Chile team is overrated also :sas2:

He's right tho. That logic made no sense. Besides that, I actually agree with most of your views ITT i.e. The Netherlands never really being truly deserving of a world cup title (MAYBE a Euro but that's it)

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
He's right tho. That logic made no sense. Besides that, I actually agree with most of your views ITT i.e. The Netherlands never really being truly deserving of a world cup title (MAYBE a Euro but that's it)
I didn't even wanna have to use that logic. My main point was that Netherlands will not win the world cup cuz there are better teams. Ppl caught feelings that I said they weren't gonna win the title and I felt I had to elaborate further.

@SCORCH My uncle is gonna throw a fit at Paulinho being in the lineup again :heh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Love the way Croatia plays. This match with Mexico should be

mbi93q.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Paulinho AGAIN?:dead:

@Hollister please come get your boys and stop wasting everybody's time.

:ohlawd: do you know the effort it takes to be ineffective in that line up? Paulinho is the sacrificial lamb for when Brazil get knocked out in the next round, he knows it and big phil knows it.