Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Van Gaal is the only reason why I kind of believe in this dutch team. He is a master tactician. United is very lucky to have him. Aside from RVP,Robben,De Jong and Memphis whom are all playing at a high level this is a very mediocre dutch side. Sneijder is done and guys like De Guzman, Blind, etc. are really not that good. But Van Gaal has made all the right moves. And he has been smart enough to realize this is a good counter attacking team.

I still don't think they'll win the tournament but they have exceeded my expectations.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can people stop saying this Spain team is the best ever?? :comeon:

Xavi is GOAT

Just pay your respects and move along :cool:

I'm not a fan Euro teams but the Dutch are the best footballing country to never win the world cup. They have had some of the best teams ever but never closed the deal.

Netherlands and I'd throw the USA in there as well.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Van Gaal is the only reason why I kind of believe in this dutch team. He is a master tactician. United is very lucky to have him. Aside from RVP,Robben,De Jong and Memphis whom are all playing at a high level this is a very mediocre dutch side. Sneijder is done and guys like De Guzman, Blind, etc. are really not that good. But Van Gaal has made all the right moves. And he has been smart enough to realize this is a good counter attacking team.

I still don't think they'll win the tournament but they have exceeded my expectations.

Those 4 names are huge though on top on having a good coach. The only "solid" team on paper (spain) went packing already. There isnt a team with a solid core of players. Its a bunch of 2-4 good players, a few average and the rest ok to trash. NED looks to be the best choice with germany extremely close to them. One of those two teams will win. Quote me