Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well those people are wrong if they thought it would be a cake walk for Germany but thier had thier reasons
Every team in the WC qualified to be there and on any given day. Ghana had a chance to win BUT based on knowledge of the players involved and recent matches, one would make the assumption that Germany would win. :krs:

But dont pump your chest out like yea Ghana was gonna tie/win.
And again talking out your ass. There is no logical reason why Ghana is a better team than Portugal.
Take off your Ghana glasses its making you look silly.
"Knowledge"

Objectively Ghana is better and has a far better distribution of talent. If this same Portugal team wasn't European you'd be singing a different tune.

The fact dudes are surprised Nigeria beat Bosnia tells me all I need to know. Still don't know how they didn't score on Iran though.

Daps
People do underestimate how important the kit maker is in determining how serious you should take a team.

That's why I'm uncertain about Arsenal next season and Puma :avbehh:
Borussia+Dortmund+13-14+Champions+league+Kit+%283%29.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact dudes are surprised Nigeria beat Bosnia tells me all I need to know. Still don't know how they didn't score on Iran though.
consider dude who scored being called on the foul... and bosnia's goal being called right

bosnia 1 - nigeria 0

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep thinking of buying random club kits to wear, but never follow through :patrice:
1737405-evian-thonon-gaillard.jpg

has to be one.
what country is that
that shyt's wack...

i'm thinking of getting the mexico kit.

i have some flabby french, italy and brazilian ones. onnly the french one is official. i got the italy and brazilian ones from walmart.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude who botched that easy ass header bout to get his family stoned when he get back:damn:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what country is that
that shyt's wack...

i'm thinking of getting the mexico kit.

i have some flabby french, italy and brazilian ones.
Evian Thonon Gailliard in Ligue 1

I only want the most obscure. Stromgodset, Urawa Red Diamonds, etc.

every poser and their momma has the typical ones

Daps
Uh thanks for proving my point. Puma is shyte. Look at these goofy ass African teams this world cup (:manny: sorta have to at this point).

Stopped at the gay Pride Parade this morning, coulda swore I saw Reus there :ohhh:

I agree puma kits are gonna be shyt, but arsenal got that sponsorship $, we gonna do it big for wengers retirement.