Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate when people talk out of thier ass. :snoop:
Germany had the superior team. They have the superior history. They had a better player at most positions.
They dominated thier first match against a better team while Ghana lost.
Anyone with a lick of common sense would pick them to win
Who is talking out of their ass though. Predicting them to win is one thing but acting like it was impossible to lose or for the spread go be anything below 2 goals is another story. But I told all of you guys...homerism aside that the match would be close and anybody's to win. I said a rational prediction was 2-1 Germany and got scolded :mjlol:. I thought we were gonna win though because in sports it isn't always the better team that wins and we play better as underdogs. Same reason i was scared wed lose to the USA.

Lol at Portugal being a better team than Ghana ..."knowledge"

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Belgian Fries :wow:

IMG_7218.JPG

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Who is talking out of their ass though. Predicting them to win is one thing but acting like it was impossible to lose or for the spread go be anything below 2 goals is another story. But I told all of you guys...homerism aside that the match would be close and anybody's to win. I said a rational prediction was 2-1 Germany and got scolded :mjlol:. I thought we were gonna win though because in sports it isn't always the better team that wins and we play better as underdogs. Same reason i was scared wed lose to the USA.

Lol at Portugal being a better team than Ghana ..."knowledge"

Well those people are wrong if they thought it would be a cake walk for Germany but thier had thier reasons
Every team in the WC qualified to be there and on any given day. Ghana had a chance to win BUT based on knowledge of the players involved and recent matches, one would make the assumption that Germany would win. :krs:

But dont pump your chest out like yea Ghana was gonna tie/win.
And again talking out your ass. There is no logical reason why Ghana is a better team than Portugal.
Take off your Ghana glasses its making you look silly.