Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concise

Veteran
Daps
Was speaking with a breh from Cote d'Ivoire this morning and to say these brehs hate Kalou is an understatement. :mjlol:

The fact homie was allowed to play on was scary man. He was :dead: for a minute and got back up like :whoo:

Lets be reality, World Cups in the Americas>>>>>>>>>>

All kinds of fukkery, brilliant play, and memorable moments.

And to think that FIFA actually originally OK'd the 86 World Cup for Colombia.

COLOMBIA! In 1986. :mindblown:

The fukkery that would have ensued if that actually happened instead of moving it to Mexico.

S9e5t87.png

Move that Qatar WC to Colombia, man. I likely wouldn't be too flabby in 8 years. :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/longform/us-soccer-fans/index.html

long article on US fans "coming of age" - fair enough. to read before the games :ahh:

After two weeks we’d had it. We left France. The experience wasn’t what I’d expected. Not the losing part—we knew the U.S. was unlikely to advance—but the cultural side of it. Because the U.S. was so bad and the American fan presence so sporadic, we were in the unfamiliar position of being Americans abroad, but not ugly. To many we met—the boisterous British supporters in Aix en Provence, the French fans in countless cafes and bars—we were instead deserving of sympathy, perhaps even pity, a pat on the back, a pint offered.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey, my moms country might come thru and Snoop Dogg the World Cup: Costa Rica:ohhh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
no way, breh looks like 5'2. plenty of 5'6 players on the field and they don't look that tiny
Maybe I badly did the metric/foot-inches conversion but he's 1.67m tall. That's for sure.

EDIT : Corner flags are like 1m50/1m60 high normally
BqMxKkYIYAAIL2I.png:large

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
'78 besides 1950 is my favorite world cup story, with the backdrop of the Dirty War, Cruyff family kidnapping plot, large grain shipments sent to Peru and the unfreezing of bank accounts to fix a match.

Robbie Rensenbrink the god, the other Cruyff hitting the post
N7ZURZd.png

GOATest World Cup that I never saw :bow: