Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Because the climate of Manaus is extremely warm due to its location near the equator, the stadium was designed to minimize the temperatures inside the structure with features such as a white, reflective exterior, plentiful shade over the seating areas, and a large amount of ventilation openings in the facade of the building.[3]

Despite these efforts, England Manager Roy Hodgson criticized the location of the stadium saying the extreme heat of Manaus would make it difficult for players. England was later coincidentally drawn to play their opening game against Italy in Manaus and lost the game with a score of 2-1.[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arena_Amazônia#cite_note-4

:dead:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Balotelli is a fraud. Stop hyping up this fake African.

Didn't watch the game, looking for bait
i watched the game to see him play for the first time and he was a disappointment. he wasted 2 major chances and the little mexican.. i'll just call him mexican cause all little ppl that look like that are mexican... the little mexican marked him to the point of the started acting like a lil spoiled diva putting hands on him wanting to fight him...

how does a little costa rican outmark you to the point that you want to fight him and he sets you up for 2000+ offside traps?
fraud :camby:

Last edited:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
a bunch of guys going mad.

and I'm pretty sure this guy starts freestyling after the goal, and then ODs on the GOOOOOL

..if im correct ..on the second video......that dude announcing does comedy....he is known for imitating the voice of Vicente Fox...1 of mexicos past presidents.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Cameraman like ''Move breh :takedat:''

orgsif.gif

:heh:

VY2wmdR.png
he really used his hand on some "Move nikka" :damn:

Daps
Breh brehs, trust me on this. Ghana will win tomorrow. Get that cash on. Quote me after the win
Breh you definitely know. I'm gonna be eating off of this pretty good. If you dabble in gaming, then i suggest you bet on Ghana leading the group. this may sound ridiculous but after the win today, it's gonna be pretty clear. Now the odds are around 100/1 to 130/1 but after the win it's gonna change. I see my self getting some good five figures after the final group games.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This world cup in was an eye opener cause I was sleeping on the other cities of Brazil. Outside of Sao Paulo, Rio, and Salvador, I was kinda ignorant about the other large cities in this country. Out of the big 3 they got some big metro areas. Hell even that jungle city of Manaus, where you either get there by plane or boat, has almost 2 million residents.:ohhh: There's more to this country than Rio that's for sure