Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron needs to drop HGH and go train with the Costa Rican team :troll:
ccg3n1ccz8xekpkii4jebp1su.381x434x35.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
My dude the world cup is a bandwagoners dream, we jumpin bandwagons like we changing subways at a transfer station ock. shyt im for brasil but im jumpin on any movement thats hot in the streets.

columbian salsa movement
concacaf movement
fukk suarez movement

shyt i was even on that E. Honda spinning bird kick japan movement until them nikkas put me to sleep against greece.
:lolbron:
Greece's fault :pachaha:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Heat played a big deal in this too. Costa rica players are used to playing in this kind of heat, they were not affected by it at all. The italians on the other hand looked like
Heat-Exhaustion-Symptoms.gif
nah Costa Rica played well. Cant complain about heat now when Prandelli was braggin about his team being very fit after England game.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Honestly, the first ones to shyt on CONCACAF... are the CONCACAF brehs :dwillhuh:
First time I heard about that famous CONCACAF refereeing was from US brehs who were hard on Concacaf. I could care less about CONCACAF because what matters is the countries. SMH at us euros repping UEFA. Like I will cheer for an England or an Italy W :stopitslime:.
And we all know that once you face each other, the CONCACAF unity will be blown away. Rep your countries instead of that fake CONCACAF unity :mjpls:

thats why you dont understand, and really wont even if you try. kind of like white people trying to understand the black struggle thing in the us. its ingrained from the beginning. the struggle, the disrespect. even more so with teams that have started from nothing and are finally becoming good.

european teams started the sport and have been more or less running it since the beginning. of course you won't cheer for another european contender.

concacaf unity is real, even the mexico and usa fans know it's all hatred until the world cup starts. plenty of stories, images, and videos of usa and mexico fans hanging out together in brazil. not one ounce of hatred between anyone as soon as the hex ends.

you see the hatred and snark once everyone gets going? i've seen this too much on the internet lately. people making fun of the US cause they hate soccer, but once we go hard in the world cup and on the internet and on the streets all of a sudden people get mad. and its the same for concacaf. please continue, it makes it so much more fun :ohlawd:

and imagine if more world cups were in the americas, just imagine. home field advantage gone for the european teams, and maybe we'd see something resembling the truth.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
remember when we clowned U R Gay after the first game?

Turns out they were playing an extraordinary half before succumbing to greatness :wow:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
nah Costa Rica played well. Cant complain about heat now when Prandelli was braggin about his team being very fit after England game.

Of course Costa Rica played well, but look at the stats, they ran more as well. You can't just dismiss the fact that the heat was an disadvantage to italy. Not an excuse tho, they should have won anyway.