Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Gary Linekar: "Maybe this just shows without world class players we won't achieve much"

Henry: "Nobody could name any of these Costa Rica players besides Ruiz. It's about having a team."

Vulgar :mjlol:
pb-png.658

Linekar's response
show-png.659

bdiYIR0.png
bdiYIR0.png
bdiYIR0.png
bdiYIR0.png
bdiYIR0.png
bdiYIR0.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Because nikkas stay shytting on concacaf for one, for two most of concacaf used to be colonies/slave hubs, for three, man fukk europe. (cept france because my nikka louis c.k kang reppin les blues)
Honestly, the first ones to shyt on CONCACAF... are the CONCACAF brehs :dwillhuh:
First time I heard about that famous CONCACAF refereeing was from US brehs who were hard on Concacaf. I could care less about CONCACAF because what matters is the countries. SMH at us euros repping UEFA. Like I will cheer for an England or an Italy W :stopitslime:.
And we all know that once you face each other, the CONCACAF unity will be blown away. Rep your countries instead of that fake CONCACAF unity :mjpls:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ever since the game ended it's been nothing but shoutouts from every single costa rican fan on location :dead:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
England hired a coach that had Liverpool battling relegation :mjlol:
Tbf he didnt do much wrong cos England simply have bad players.

But playing/taking Baines over Cole :skip:

Still facking with Gerrard and Lampard :mjlol:

2nd highest paid coach :dahell:

Gotta go

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
That isn't a lock with the way Italy's backline played.... Costa Rica just put out the blueprint for everyone to see. Plus Italy gotta deal with Suarez.... It's not looking too bright.

:laff: Los Ticos had Pirlo in jail.
Heat played a big deal in this too. Costa rica players are used to playing in this kind of heat, they were not affected by it at all. The italians on the other hand looked like
Heat-Exhaustion-Symptoms.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All my concacaf brehs lets hope honduras get that W imagine all 4 concacaf teams goin through :wow:
they do it would be a shame on the african teams cause south america is just as poor as africa.

at this point that's pretty much the case..

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, the first ones to shyt on CONCACAF... are the CONCACAF brehs :dwillhuh:
First time I heard about that famous CONCACAF refereeing was from US brehs who were hard on Concacaf. I could care less about CONCACAF because what matters is the countries. SMH at us euros repping UEFA. Like I will cheer for an England or an Italy W :stopitslime:.
And we all know that once you face each other, the CONCACAF unity will be blown away. Rep your countries instead of that fake CONCACAF unity :mjpls:
But we don't understand their struggle!!! :damn:

Picture me :ohlawd: a germany, france, holland or spain win :mjlol:

It's embarassing

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That isn't a lock with the way Italy's backline played.... Costa Rica just put out the blueprint for everyone to see. Plus Italy gotta deal with Suarez.... It's not looking too bright.

:laff: Los Ticos had Pirlo in jail.
backline played well

Costa Rica just beasted on Pirlo and co in the midfield

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pathetic England always needing help after the 1st game which usually ends up being a loss. :heh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Breh fukk all that, we are one now. The children of slavery.

We always get shyt, England went after our leader.

AND WE REFEREEING THE WORLD CUP FINAL...GEIGER DA GAWD!!

*:whoa: Unless a CONCACAF team makes it to the final. :obama:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

My dude the world cup is a bandwagoners dream, we jumpin bandwagons like we changing subways at a transfer station ock. shyt im for brasil but im jumpin on any movement thats hot in the streets.

columbian salsa movement
concacaf movement
fukk suarez movement

shyt i was even on that E. Honda spinning bird kick japan movement until them nikkas put me to sleep against greece.