Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't get why the Chilean gate crashers are such a big deal. It's happened at other games too except in this case the brehs had the bad luck to get into a press gate that couldn't really fit all of them.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gotta come from somewhere. Now we out here eating and stunting

Your still. a nikka. Talk with them or against them. Feel better with your pride and still be broke brehs.

Africans hate you more than white people and you super maning for the dudes. :camby:
Why do you idiots say stupid stuff like this? Africans (for the most part) love Black Americans/culture. How do I know? Cuz I been to numerous African countries and we get nothing but love and respect. This is why it's so easy for other people to shyt on Black folks cuz we are so divided and stupid.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
@DStyles ether was so potent they banned him from this thread. Our resident Mexican :salute:

And all I'm saying is they better have banned everyone involved that was horribly racist or else they'll be hearing from me

Cowards doing it while keeping quiet :leon:

#FreeDstyles

They couldn't handle that a mexican point out the hypocrisy for certain posters.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The irony in most people on this forum quick to label other black people c00ns(and toms) yet they turn around and :stylin:for meaningless reps and daps.... :pachaha:
this is a great forum but the corny need to project racial narratives on every single goddamn thing is :trash:. This whole 'cac/c00n' dynamic is so :snoop: no room for gray area or ambiguity or even understanding various motivations for why people feel this way or that

nationalism and ethnocentricity are part and parcel of every international competition but at least have some subtlety and nuance when discussing it :shaq2:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:deadmanny: @ uproar over PUTOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/international/chanting-of-puto-causing-fifa-concern-1.1838151

bunch of fukking fakkits, I swear

this is time for the "fakkit alliance" or whatever kind of fringe fakkit groups out there whose job it is to get butthurt (lolz) to shine

you may have noticed my inflammatory language. this will always happen as long as people continue getting offended easily. and please do not call it "homophobia" as i am not afraid of fakkits. who said i would break character, bytch?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: @ uproar over PUTOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/international/chanting-of-puto-causing-fifa-concern-1.1838151

bunch of fukking fakkits, I swear

this is time for the "fakkit alliance" or whatever kind of fringe fakkit groups out there whose job it is to get butthurt (lolz) to shine

you may have noticed my inflammatory language. this will always happen as long as people continue getting offended easily. and please do not call it "homophobia" as i am not afraid of fakkits. who said i would break character, bytch?
kids be at the game, man.. not a good look.

'can't be encouraging and promoting a culture of ignorance..

edit: but you hear some of the worst things at stadiums. i've heard my dad say some shyt to his friends back in the day like :what:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think kids aren't screaming this too to join in? :heh:

hardly anyone is like, "yes, I will call this goalkeeper a puto on goal kicks so I can infiltrate people's minds in favor of my agenda, jajajajajaja"
catch my edit..

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
The Greece midfielder Giannis Maniatis was so enraged after a training ground spat that he booked a himself on a flight back to Athens before being persuaded not to walk out on Fernando Santos’s squad.

The versatile midfielder was so infuriated by the standard of crosses delivered by Giorgos Tzavellas in a training exercise that he confronted his team-mate and capped a heated exchange with: “What are you on about? This is not Paok.” The players then had to be separated.

On returning to the team hotel, Maniatis demanded that Santos act on what happened but the Greece coach said that such incidents were bound to occur where there is passion and strong effort.

That further enraged Maniatis who then threatened to walk out on Greece before cooling down in his room at the behest of his team-mates. A few hours later they were both on their way to Natal where Greece face Japan on Thursday.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/18/greece-giannis-maniatis-flight-home-world-cup

:dead:

All for the love of the game brehs. :to:

10366075_10152211923248831_4613258184534685749_n.jpg

That swag :leon::whew:

I hope when im nearly 40 im as cool as Pirlo

:bow: Pirlo - Part time futbol player, Full time renaissance man. :banderas:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I don't get why the Chilean gate crashers are such a big deal. It's happened at other games too except in this case the brehs had the bad luck to get into a press gate that couldn't really fit all of them.

Brehs were obviously vandalizing because they were pissed there werent any tickets left.

This coming from the almighty society of south america

:beli:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clicked a spanish stream by mistake. that shyt crunk and the game isn't even on :gladbron:

:whoa:but since i can't understand anything i have to get my espn on :smugfavre::takedat: