Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
We can beat Germany after all. Even last time we played Germany in a do or die match for them and they only came out 1-0 on a wonder shot from Ozil. This team is much of the same they just basically added Kroos and Gotze for Klose and Schweinsteiger. Obviously Ozil, Boateng and Muller are more experienced but thats irrelevant when it comes to Germany cause them dudes was showing out . . .

That is the understatement of the damn decade.

The German team that beat you 1-0 had Flabbysick Podolski and Cacau starting. fukking CACAU :mjlol:

Toni Kroos hadn't even made the Bayern first team :mjlol:

Thomas Muller was 20 years old :mjlol:

Mario Goetze was still playing U-21. :mjlol:

Andre Schurrle was still playing U-21. :mjlol:

You're not holding this team to 1-0. And if you do, I would consider it an upset.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That is the understatement of the damn decade.

The German team that beat you 1-0 had Flabbysick Podolski and Cacau starting. fukking CACAU :mjlol:

Toni Kroos hadn't even made the Bayern first team :mjlol:

Thomas Muller was 20 years old :mjlol:

Mario Goetze was still playing U-21. :mjlol:

Andre Schurrle was still playing U-21. :mjlol:

You're not holding this team to 1-0. And if you do, I would consider it an upset.
:lolbron: I digress on the Cacau point
So were gonna act like Podolski wasnt a beast in the last world cup and isnt always a beast internationally? Okay buddy.
Were gonna act like Schurrle > Podolski in his intl prime :mjlol:
So were gonna act like Muller wasnt a beast at 20 years old and didnt get the golden ball?
So were gonna act like they couldnt score against Serbia in that first half before the red with the full roster in tact?
So were gonna act like Klose wasnt a beast last world cup and at least as effective as Muller is now?

So were gonna act like our center backs and Kwadwo Asamoah/ Dede Ayew werent 21 years old or less?

So were gonna act like Prince Tagoe wasn't starting :mjlol:

fukk outta here

I can go on. Let them hit the pitch on Saturday. If they shyt on us :yeshrug: yall expected it anyways.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
10366075_10152211923248831_4613258184534685749_n.jpg

That swag :leon::whew:

I hope when im nearly 40 im as cool as Pirlo

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@DStyles ether was so potent they banned him from this thread. Our resident Mexican :salute:

And all I'm saying is they better have banned everyone involved that was horribly racist or else they'll be hearing from me

Cowards doing it while keeping quiet :leon:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JohnBennettBBC: Ivory Coast XI : Barry, Boka, Zokora, Tiote, Gervinho, Bony, Gradel, Aurier, Y Toure (c), Serey, Bamba. #CIV

Bony starts again. Kalou dropped :blessed: Well done Lamouchi.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: I digress on the Cacau point
So were gonna act like Podolski wasnt a beast in the last world cup and isnt always a beast internationally? Okay buddy.
Were gonna act like Schurrle > Podolski in his intl prime :mjlol:
So were gonna act like Muller wasnt a beast at 20 years old and didnt get the golden ball?
So were gonna act like they couldnt score against Serbia in that first half before the red with the full roster in tact?
So were gonna act like Klose wasnt a beast last world cup and at least as effective as Muller is now?

So were gonna act like our center backs and Kwadwo Asamoah/ Dede Ayew werent 21 years old or less?

So were gonna act like Prince Tagoe wasn't starting :mjlol:

fukk outta here

I can go on. Let them hit the pitch on Saturday. If they shyt on us :yeshrug: yall expected it anyways.
if you sit back like me and listen to everyone staning and proselytizing for their team they all sound believable and their teams will win the world cup. ghana as a team is trash. harsh or sad to say it but that's just the reality. not as bad as cameroon. at least ghana controlled the game.

once that first german goal comes it's gonna be down hill from there.. i hope the ref gives them a penalty early to fuq with the germans.. but if you ask me them niccas is gonna get raped.

see what they did to spain. the defending champs. spain didn't even play that bad..

Last edited: