Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
that russian left wing is scared to cross with his left leg... they got a right footer on the left? :usure:

I'll answer for you. Find highlights of the Spain v Netherlands match for more clarity. Arjen Robben is a world class speedster dribbler with a strong left foot who can dribble pass defenders with ease and create havoc just like he did. He is unlikely send in a dangerous cross with his right. Managers just put him on the right and watch him work. Good managers with great players use it as a luxury. Managers with mediocre players use it because everyone on the team is s**tty at crossing and there wouldn't be a offensive threat on the wing if he didn't use it.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
My nikka Son Heung Min :blessed:

Dude is still only 21, give him a couple moe years and he will be tearing up Europe. Already doing well with Bayern Leverkusen

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:patricehuh:so no goals from direct freekicks yet in this tournament? :scustmou:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll answer for you. Find highlights of the Spain v Netherlands match for more clarity. Arjen Robben is a world class speedster dribbler with a strong left foot who can dribble pass defenders with ease and create havoc just like he did. He is unlikely send in a dangerous cross with his right. Managers just put him on the right and watch him work. Good managers with great players use it as a luxury. Managers with mediocre players use it because everyone on the team is s**tty at crossing and there wouldn't be a offensive threat on the wing if he didn't use it.
robben is 11 which is left wing. he's left footed.