Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
SK is a proper dark horse squad in this tournament. The group is winnable and they have a deep squad. A few of thiose K-pop brehs are putting in work in the Bundesliga. The man known as Koo might earn himself a transfer to Tottenham tonight :wow:

Going to be interesting to see who gets the start at forward. Park is the veteran, but his club career is FIRMLY in the bushes whereas the Bundesliga brehs Son and Dong-Won (GOAT name) are hot right now.

Either way, someone is going to get touched by a....

......Koo breeze :banderas:

Ki Sung-Yeung is about to ball out in the midfield

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
What Portugal's economy is going to look like when we're done with them :damn:

KFNwXHE.png
make it a proper thrashing then, im tryna buy a vacay spot around the Algarve region for the current detroit housing prices.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The only game I saw on Univision with shaky quality was actually the last one Mexico/Brazil, dnno if it's cause of the cameras there so cause it was the afternoon or something. But the have been on point.

and lol @ donovan comments on here, I guess some of you haven't seen his comments or his two commercials making fun of himself. breh is ok with it, and i legitimately believe that... not once did he talk like he was a lock to go. he knew deep down, and that softens the blow considerably