Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Team USA will emerge from this group 2-0-1. They'll beat Portugal 3-1 and tie with Germany 1-1. This team won't be denied a spot in the championship match. The skill is there, the guts and determination are there, that unique American drive to be the best is there, and now they have good strategy from the right coach to go with all of that. They're playing the best soccer on the planet right now, I'm truly in awe of this juggernaut.
:wow:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said we wasn't good enough. They said we need Donovan. They said Ghana going to kill us.

All I got to say.

USA2.gif
that nikka put the header down... in.
isn't that defender the same one that allowed the fist goal to go in?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Team USA will emerge from this group 2-0-1. They'll beat Portugal 3-1 and tie with Germany 1-1. This team won't be denied a spot in the championship match. The skill is there, the guts and determination are there, that unique American drive to be the best is there, and now they have good strategy from the right coach to go with all of that. They're playing the best soccer on the planet right now, I'm truly in awe of this juggernaut.
:wow:
nah nikka :whoa:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
nikka im about to cry:damn: Im literally like this gif:
9aocv7.gif

First off :salute: to the real Ghana fans. Yall got some nice players. To the Americans who cant support their own country, the Canadians who are mad because hockey is over and now their lives are irrelevant, and all the other fakkits: Go choke on an American dikk and die:youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo:

Im gonna go through this thread later tongiht and dap my American brehs up and laugh at all you delusional fakkits who hated on us and thought we would lose.

:salute:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akwasi Appiah is a cretin of the highest order. Actually, it's most of the African coaches who somehow believe they can win their matches without playing their best eleven. It's the height of arrogance.