Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can't believe Ghana blew that game. The coach leaving both Essien & Prince on the bench and that Mensah brainfart ended up costing them. Oh and that shyt cross by Ayew at 1-1 which he stupidly played to Essien instead of Gyan.

Ghana are a much better team but America have the best mental strength in sports. They had no right winning this game.
I don't understand why half that team ain't start.

Ghana coach was on some bullshyt :snoop:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Its not that Beasley is shyt, Atsu is just too good for any person on the us team. The equalizer is just a matter of time. After the equalizer in the second half, the goals are going to flow. There is no way Ghana is losing this game. I hope Sulley doesn't lose his head and does anything stupid. Rabiu has been super, Opare seems to be the weak spot plus Dede Ayew hasn't been himself. But we will be decimating the US in the second half for sure.

Look at him ya'll :heh:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Alexei Lalas is about to cry.

nikka im about to cry:damn: Im literally like this gif:
9aocv7.gif

First off :salute: to the real Ghana fans. Yall got some nice players. To the Americans who cant support their own country, the Canadians who are mad because hockey is over and now their lives are irrelevant, and all the other fakkits: Go choke on an American dikk and die:youngsabo::youngsabo::youngsabo:

Im gonna go through this thread later tongiht and dap my American brehs up and laugh at all you delusional fakkits who hated on us and thought we would lose.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm glad we got the W, but USA sucked at possession. Can these motherfukkers watch Spain 2010 videos on repeat until they learn how to pass right? Germany is going to destroy these teams.

we dont have to worry about Germany as long as we beat Portugual or tie them.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I like what I saw from Ghana, aside from that major defensive moment of unpreparedness as the game started. All their players are skilled on the ball, they can pass too and everyone gives an honest effort on defense. Too bad the US was like kismet on two chances today. I fully expect Ghana to beat Portugal and perhaps Germany.