Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Only englishmen would find a problem with Khedira and Ronaldo exchanging shirts at halftime :heh:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
i blame coaches when these niccas go out there and act reckless. the coaches don't instill these niccas waht they're playing for..

it is a personal responsiblity to know what they're playing for but they need a coach to hammer it in. there's no reason to be getting a reckless red card at the world cup....

i also blame the captains not keeping their squad in check..
Nah, Zidane headbutted someone and he's the last person anyone ever expected to do something like that and it was just spur of the moment, he's not known for that

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Zidane headbutted someone and he's the last person anyone ever expected to do something like that and it was just spur of the moment, he's not known for that

zidane got arab in him and you know they crazy :whoa:

plus it's likely that cac said something racist so it was whatever :manny:

i fux with zidane though..

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
i blame coaches when these niccas go out there and act reckless. the coaches don't instill these niccas waht they're playing for..

it is a personal responsiblity to know what they're playing for but they need a coach to hammer it in. there's no reason to be getting a reckless red card at the world cup....

i also blame the captains not keeping their squad in check..
Agree.
But we know Pepe is a nutcase and he can go off at any time. If you look close, the goalie was about to check his boy but it was too late, Pepe already made contact with Moolah.

I mean, Pepe a real goon :whoa:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it einhundert.

Muller exaggerated that contact. He was up in a jiffy after Pepe got in his face.
muller did exaggerate the contact and pepe went to check his floppin ass. but he didn't have to add the headbutt. he could've kept it...

ba4hqbU.jpg