Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
I was about to bring that up.. U cock back in certain situations of head butts.. If u really think that gif is the same as the current one then idk what to tell u

The only time you would need to cock back for a headbutt is if you're literally chest-to-chest with the opponent and can't get momentum off your legs.

You have zero clue what you're talking about.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i blame coaches when these niccas go out there and act reckless. the coaches don't instill these niccas waht they're playing for..

it is a personal responsiblity to know what they're playing for but they need a coach to hammer it in. there's no reason to be getting a reckless red card at the world cup....

i also blame the captains not keeping their squad in check..

Superstar
Daps
i blame coaches when these niccas go out there and act reckless. the coaches don't instill these niccas waht they're playing for..

it is a personal responsiblity to know what they're playing for but they need a coach to hammer it in. there's no reason to be getting a reckless red card at the world cup....

Yeah, but you can't blame a coach for fukking Pepe, who's been a moron regardless of the coaches he's played under.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When you take Ronaldo out of that Portugal team it looks :flabbynsick::heh:, they're one of the worst teams in the tournament and can't play as a team. They're out of this group.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Pepe gonna be the Ray Finkle of the 2014 Portuguese futbol team

Ray-Finkle.jpg
tumblr_ljs3doOEJp1qb7645o1_500.gif