Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You have no idea what you're talking about

None.
:dwillhuh: He's had one above average tournament in nine years as an international player. When he doesn't have the most dominant player of a generation behind him dominating the game he's a perfectly ineffectual dribbler.

Messi without Xavi = Mousa Dembele, and it's absolutely, 100%, completely, totally and wholly inarguable.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't letting you back out that easy :russ:

So you telling me Shola can't claim Newcastle as his hometown when he lived there since 5? :sas1:

Pac was 17 when he moved to Oakland and he repped the West literally till his death

I'm not saying he'd choose Newcastle over Zaria but to say Newcastle can't treat dude like a local hero when he speaks with the exact same accent as Alan Shearer is the dumbest shyt I heard :rudy:

You still ain't told me about your 'local' heroes tho :sas2:
Nicca think he's got me on the ropes and then uses a fuccin 2pac analogy :dead::dead: im trying to help you out breh, you're having a shocker

And this niccas a hometown hero

sd12.jpg

I come from smack a nicca and get pardoned by the queen town nicca :ahh: aint got no time to be kicking a football around :birdman:

But anyway, nah seriously doe...shola's a shower of sh1te :russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dwillhuh: He's had one above average tournament in nine years as an international player. When he doesn't have the most dominant player of a generation behind him dominating the game he's a perfectly ineffectual dribbler.

Messi without Xavi = Mousa Dembele, and it's absolutely, 100%, completely, totally and wholly inarguable.
Which Moussa Dembele? The Fulham breh or the Tottenham one?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bosnia should work on getting corners. their attack is weak...

edit: spoke too soon :leon: