Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i've gone in on neymar, balotelli, ronaldo, messi, lukaku (pending) i know i already did but i gotta go in on bradley since yall have so much faith on him..

unlike a player like balotelli, bradley is likable and coachable. he's your typical white boy who can give his all. but white ppl just need to sit down when it comes to sport. part of the reason soccer players here are considered "5th" tier athletes is cause white ppl just don't have that soul in sports.

don't get me wrong there's some cacs who are very good like gascoigne and ryan gigs and cantona and some other white niccas i can't remember their names.

but my white folks just need to sit their punk ass down.

but the black, arab and spanish teams have some nicca moments that make you :wtf: at some of the dumb shyt they do. like in the argentina game when that argentina nicca did that stupid showboat cross.... :mindblown:

as a coach i would kick that nicca out :camby:and put in bradley. at least with bradley even with his limited skills he pass can be instructed to pass ball in less than 3 seconds and listen. but whether he completes the pass is something else. he doesn't seem to have ball control when passed the ball, then looks like ron artest with the ball and his passing is off. he was struggling out there like cameroon players.

when you have a nicca like him in the mid field, team is fuqqed. his fuq ups aren't obvious like keeper, strikers or defenders.. he's just fucq up that won't be noticed.

:stopitslime:
Ryan Giggs is half black tho

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
jamesrodriguez.jpg

Too much swag :noah:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
It seems the fame of being the 12 best keeper in the EPL is getting to his head. Big shame :snoop:

Come on now I aint even American but we really gonna act like Tim Howard wasnt a top 5 keeper last season?

Name names bro

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Manchester United not good enough to beat Mourinho's Porto so naturally blame the keeper :sas2:

Grateful for that though, what a career ol Timmy has had :bow:

Dude is at least part of Top 1 EPL keeper :bow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
when he was at united :scusthov:

Goalies really do get better in their 30s
He was below average at United.

He hasn't got amazingly better just his deficiencies aren't as magnified at somewhere like Everton. Had a great game the other night but just look at him, he goes down early almost every single time and takes a chance. He knows he isn't quick/athletic enough to save it if he doesn't.