Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
People see Jozy (see big and black) and think he's a target man, his game is more than that.

England's old style of thinking football has meant him playing in a way he's not meant to play.
his link-up play with Sunderland was :ohlawd: when you see it, but English neanderthals have no appreciation for it

not his fault all the other attackers were absolutely useless :heh:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Flyover has collapsed in World Cup host city Belo Horizonte, local reports of at least 2 fatalities pic.twitter.com/okttIsXdAA

— Dan Roan (@danroan) July 3, 2014

At least 19 injured

11adshL.jpg

FJZvW2Q.jpg

hNjoVo7.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/03/brazil-world-cup-2014-psychologist-tears

Neymar, David Luiz and Júlio César were in tears at the end of extra time, while the captain, Thiago Silva, was so overcome with tension that he asked not to be selected among the penalty takers and sat alone by the touchline as his team-mates walked up to the spot.

Although the team held their nerve to win the shootout, Brazilian pundits and former players have lined up to label the display of crying a sign of fragility.

In the past few days, countless mental-health experts have opined on the subject. The president of the São Paulo Association of Sport Psychology, John Ricardo Cozac, said the behaviour of the team and their manager "demonstrated a dangerous lack of emotional control".

The columnist Antero Greco wrote of his fears in the O Estado de S Paulo newspaper: "I see a team that is visibly nervous, I see a team that is tense, I see a team that is a bit desperate."

:heh:

Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/03/brazil-world-cup-2014-psychologist-tears

Neymar, David Luiz and Júlio César were in tears at the end of extra time, while the captain, Thiago Silva, was so overcome with tension that he asked not to be selected among the penalty takers and sat alone by the touchline as his team-mates walked up to the spot.

Although the team held their nerve to win the shootout, Brazilian pundits and former players have lined up to label the display of crying a sign of fragility.

In the past few days, countless mental-health experts have opined on the subject. The president of the São Paulo Association of Sport Psychology, John Ricardo Cozac, said the behaviour of the team and their manager "demonstrated a dangerous lack of emotional control".

The columnist Antero Greco wrote of his fears in the O Estado de S Paulo newspaper: "I see a team that is visibly nervous, I see a team that is tense, I see a team that is a bit desperate."

They know if they lose, we gonna see rioters all over.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang

:ehh:

colombia 2-0 over brazil