Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the US needs southern hood (FL) brehs if it wants to take off, you see Lukaku out there just straight up "get off me lil nikka" to dudes? There's gotta be at least 100,000 Lukaku sized dudes in Dade county alone.
still gonna be a long while til us team gets from being all white to all black. at least 100 years.
all major us sports are dominated by niccas and soccer should be too. that's why i stay fuccin these soccer womens only.
young kritic jr on a come up..

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
8c7aKLS.png
Well dayum

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Nah, the US needs southern hood (FL) brehs if it wants to take off, you see Lukaku out there just straight up "get off me lil nikka" to dudes? There's gotta be at least 100,000 Lukaku sized dudes in Dade county alone.

need technique, that's the key thing and that's something the US overlooked in the hunt for athletes. It's changing tho.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I missed the first half but bradley looked like one of the better players for usa. Held the ball up well and decent passing. Im surprised Altidore made it into the squad, he looked absolutely trash for Sunderland this season

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Can y'all give up the 'If more black/athletic/sizeable people played soccer the US would be a powerhouse"

Athleticism is cool and definitely helps but it doesn't make you automatically good at soccer or guarantee you'll win anything (see Africa).

Size should be the last thing ppl look at.

Good players come in all races.

The US just havent picked the best group of players is it. Believe me, muthafukkas is out there, they just need to be recognized and put in the squad which is where the disconnect seems to be for the US team. They always go in with some questionable ass ppl in certain positions. And from this performance we see who shows all the promise and who needs to go and once they fix those holes in the team it's gonna be :whew: