Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1 and the rest can't take a shred of credit for this team's performance. The hardcore American fans all shytted on Klinsmann relentlessly throughout his reign. These were the same brehs that caused a fit cause he dropped a 30 plus Donovan :mjlol: We didn't forget when you questioned the Germericans, their desire, and their grit. The Germans had the biggest impact on this World Cup. Goals from Brooks, Jones, Green and standout performance from Johnson. The solution might be to find more children of American servicemen in the home country.
you mad breh?

im proud as fukk of all our guys :salute:

we have nowhere to go but up :salute:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
@yoyoyo1 and the rest can't take a shred of credit for this team's performance. The hardcore American fans all shytted on Klinsmann relentlessly throughout his reign. These were the same brehs that caused a fit cause he dropped a 30 plus Donovan :mjlol: We didn't forget when you questioned the Germericans, their desire, and their grit. The Germans had the biggest impact on this World Cup. Goals from Brooks, Jones, Green and standout performance from Johnson. The solution might be to find more children of American servicemen in the home country.

:what::rudy::stopitslime:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you dont know? Its the cool thing to do for US soccer fans to shyt on Bradley. Someone said he did nothing all game but he got an assist on our goal:what::mindblown:

So what? That's like saying somebody should get a pat on the back for hitting a game tying 3 pointer when they've been chucking at .200 for four quarters.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:salute: we still in here, until death do us part

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

if not now, then eventually... but we will do it

it will be for all of our heroes since 1930

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's kinda crazy to say this considering this is America but the squad seemed a lot slower and less athletic than other teams. We usually suck tactically but make up for it in talent but not with soccer we seem slow as fk out there.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i forgot there was the switzerland-argentina game earlier on until they showed it.

phxdown

Pro
Daps
This shyt hurts way more than 2010.
If Bradley hadn't and if Dempsey hadn't...

giphy.gif

Everything hurts. Congrats to Belgium, I hope Messi scores a hat trick.