Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@yoyoyo1 and the rest can't take a shred of credit for this team's performance. The hardcore American fans all shytted on Klinsmann relentlessly throughout his reign. These were the same brehs that caused a fit cause he dropped a 30 plus Donovan :mjlol: We didn't forget when you questioned the Germericans, their desire, and their grit. The Germans had the biggest impact on this World Cup. Goals from Brooks, Jones, Green and standout performance from Johnson. The solution might be to find more children of American servicemen in the home country.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Its funny that Canadians are cheering that we lost and their sorry ass country couldnt even make the hex:heh::heh:

No one said we would get out of the group. They said we would get smashed by every team we played. of course that never happend, because a lot of yall dont know what youre talking about:heh: Im not even mad, we had a nice run. Hopefully we can develop some more young kids and look better in the next tourney.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alan shearer saying this is the best world cup ever almos sounds like a fifa promo plug for ratings. i doubt the english really feel like that.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
the future is bright brehs.

Gedion-Zelalem-98234.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Klinsmann getting the boot like Arena and Bradley?
He may need to.

I gotta wonder why the fukk this dude had NO back up for Jozy. Why Jones had to come on as a sub and stay in the rest of the games. Why Green came on like a firecracker. Why Bradley is still shytting in the midfield. Why Yedlin had to energy the wings.

Theres so many bad coaching decisions here

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
He may need to.

I gotta wonder why the fukk this dude had NO back up for Jozy. Why Jones had to come on as a sub and stay in the rest of the games. Why Green came on like a firecracker. Why Bradley is still shytting in the midfield. Why Yedlin had to energy the wings.

Theres so many bad coaching decisions here
Klinsmann aint going nowhere