Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
USA don't even have an offensive game-plan :mjlol: worst team performance in this round without a doubt. Even Uruguay played better than this :mjlol:.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:I was expecting this exact response. We went out not for lack of talent, finesse or technique but because of off-the-pitch fukkery. At least we are honest to admit how horrible the team was in totality when they could have even topped the group.

So the team was horrible but they didn't go out because of lack of skill, technique, talent, teamwork, and Africanness? :leostare:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:pachaha:I was expecting this exact response. We went out not for lack of talent, finesse or technique but because of off-the-pitch fukkery. At least we are honest to admit how horrible the team was in totality when they could have even topped the group.

smallest-violin.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ maradona brazillian..lol
saw that.

i stan maradona to this day too. but fifa doesn't give him respect cause of the doping and him being a crackhead now.

pele has been humble and a responsible ambassador so he's promoted as the goat of the sport.

that fifa money got pele :stylin:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
God USA are making Belgium look like Brazil 82 out there.

Luckily this Bagiri nikka is Serginho mk.2

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
usmnt #5 is wack. what type of clearance is that trying to clear with the left foot there?