Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, after the last match I watched Bradley closely and he's not bad at all., not really defensive minded but I guess he sticks to what his coach wants. The breh is a 10, so therefore he can't be too deep on the field in order to be an efficient pivot for an eventual counter. He maybe slow on the decision but he made some good through passes and move around the pitch to disrupt the opp's formation. He's not world class but he's good at what he has to do. Y'all should go easy on him. :ld:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Belgium would be doing much better this World Cup if they had a better coach, someone like Brendan Rodgers for instance

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they've dismissed us as wack and rightfuully so. but they're goin in on belgium for not capitalizing on the silly mistakes by not taking advantage of the belgium breaks..

yup, were outmached in every sense of the word but we just need one chance.. hopefully belgium keeps fukkin up.

cmon bradley :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly, after the last match I watched Bradley closely and he's not bad at all., not really defensive minded but I guess he sticks to what his coach wants. The breh is a 10, so therefore he can't be too deep on the field in order to be an efficient pivot for an eventual counter. He maybe slow on the decision but he made some good through passes and move around the pitch to disrupt the opp's formation. He's not world class but he's good at what he has to do. Y'all should go easy on him. :ld:
fukk that.

There are dudes on that bench that are leagues better than him at this point.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
all that hype around de bruyne before last year, now we know why chelsea sold his flemish ass. straight garbage.

Jose tried to tell em
images

Daps
Which team is Ghana playing in the QF? :mjpls:

:pachaha:I was expecting this exact response. We went out not for lack of talent, finesse or technique but because of off-the-pitch fukkery. At least we are honest to admit how horrible the team was in totality when they could have even topped the group.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Which team is US playing in the QF? :heh:
Argentina :smugfavre:
:pachaha:I was expecting this exact response. We went out not for lack of talent, finesse or technique but because of off-the-pitch fukkery. At least we are honest to admit how horrible the team was in totality when they could have even topped the group.
:leostare: U lost 2 - 1 though...

I we could have used excuses like "we are missing our best striker" but we didn't :youngsabo: