Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Would it actually be a shock if USMNT beat Belgium? Belgium look :patrice: to me
according to bookies.. this is the 2nd closest game in odds in R16 (1st was CRC/GRE)

so no it wouldn't be, and picking USA to win imo has the look of a "trendy choice" to me

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Brdn1NBIQAAm3Wt.jpg

:wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...body-cares-Ivory-Coast-knocked-World-Cup.html

'I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras,' told France Football.

'Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan.

'And this time, one is invented against Greece. Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team.

'Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people.'

these Africans are acting a damn fool... can we cut 2 of their spots?

no one gives a fukk.... cause CIV has already choked in like 5 consecutive large tournaments

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
for real though, I fully expect USA to lose. my superstition-as-a-bettor came true today, with Belgium having those magical +100 odds to win. hopefully the odds will change before the game, but i'm afraid the writing is on the wall :avbface:

last time I checked and saw +100 odds it was telling me USA would not lose to Portugal (was +.5 +100)

already count this tournament as a win, so not the biggest deal

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pass first players :ahh:

Alex Hleb :bow:

12 goals in 149 appearances :bow:

Özil is the continuation of Hleb. The next level. Though Hleb was a better dribbler.

Hleb was the best dribbler in the world circa 2006-2008.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
for real though, I fully expect USA to lose. my superstition-as-a-bettor came true today, with Belgium having those magical +100 odds to win. hopefully the odds will change before the game, but i'm afraid the writing is on the wall :avbface:

last time I checked and saw +100 odds it was telling me USA would not lose to Portugal (was +.5 +100)

already count this tournament as a win, so not the biggest deal

I believe in Klinsmann, that's the only reason I think the US can do it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Nah bruh... African teams get no respect. Plain n simple
nothing CIV has done the past 10 years means anyone should care. why should they respect though?

when they lost to greece people were just like :snoop: always happens. and instead of blaming their golden generation for being such failures its "ref missed 3 penalties theres an anti-african conspiracy" which having seen every game not one analyst/commentator had mentioned anything

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
France taking a seat on the couch

jOAHik5.gif
So brehs really think Germany just gonna glide through France?:lupe: How many times are these German gonna fraud it up in these big tournaments for people to realize they're just not that good. Big tournaments after big tournaments they've proven they can't get it done against solid opposition. France is just as complete as Germany with a better attack and defense and I'd take Pogba and Valbuena over Kroos and Ozil(lol).:mjlol:

But hey, atleast the German are fantastic passers.