Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calh45

Cal
Daps
What's the plan for the US? Let Howard be Howard and counter since the midfield can't hold the ball for shyt?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm reading this sohh shyt and smiley and my bytch asking me whats so funny.. and i say i'm thinking of some shyt to troll these niccas... so here goes...

i'm on my donovan shyt so fucq team usa. i hope they get stuffed 8 goals so these cac gifs stop.

then again i'd still like to see the underdog win and if it's them, it's them :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Hazard da Gawd bout to put in work tommorrow. He'll show these yanks wha it feels like to be on a field with a Wizard. My bruh gone eat and I wont even be able to watch it live.:to:

Future Baloon D'or winner.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Hazard da Gawd bout to put in work tommorrow. He'll show these yanks wha it feels like to be on a field with a Wizard. My bruh gone eat and I wont even be able to watch it live.:to:

Future Baloon D'or winner.

Another great player ruined by Mourinho, Chelsea will lose yet another quality starter like they did in Mata and the Chelsea fans will say B-but but Mourinho said he didn't fit the system..

@SCORCH

:sas2:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

9aocv7.gif

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hell? Are you trolling? I probably watch as much African football as anyone on this forum and this is just ridiculously false. Egypt has the most AFCON trophies as any country and has beaten a West African country almost every final they've won. Algeria has an AFCON trophy and has a very young team and just had made the most impressive performance out of CAF this World Cup. They're definitely an AFCON favourite in 2015z

Algeria aint won shyt since the 90s breh , they havent done shyt in recent years bruh, I know what Im talking about,

only casual fans use ONE performance as a basis on which to rate a teams ratings... are they a favourite? of course, they are a top team... but THE favourite? hell no Ivory Coast , Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Egypt in no paticular order will all be favourites over them....

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Algeria aint won shyt since the 90s breh , they havent done shyt in recent years bruh, I know what Im talking about,

only casual fans use ONE performance as a basis on which to rate a teams ratings... are they a favourite? of course, they are a top team... but THE favourite? hell no Ivory Coast , Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Egypt in no paticular order will all be favourites over them....
Read your post you said Egypt and Algeria always catch work from West Africans. That simply is not true. It ain't one performance and I sure as heck ain't a casual fan, this Algeria team has impressed for a good year. They qualified over an AFCON finalist in Burkina Faso and have had impressive displays for quite a while, I knew they'd do well this World Cup. Their core is extremely young, they have a competent FA, and the next AFCON will be in Morocco, North African teams
always win when hosting. Algeria will basically have home support and they're definitely favourites over an awful Cameroon team in disarray, an old CIV team, and a Ghana team that's also taken steps back. Egypt is still rebuilding under a new manager and a new core. Nothing farfetched at all about tipping Algeria's chances.