Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Who are you going at offline, bruh?

Anyone? :heh:

A decent chunk of people.

I had to dress down a particularly garrulous fake Dutch man and his wife at the bar yesterday.

No fake Africans in real life, I've really only encountered that here :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A decent chunk of people.

I had to dress down a particularly garrulous fake Dutch man and his wife at the bar yesterday.

No fake Africans in real life, I've really only encountered that here :manny:

Find one. Preferably not a woman and under the age of 17.

Keep talking big shyt online that you can't do off it, brehs.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Then what happened to Japan in group stages? :sas1:

How come there was 0-4 asian teams in knockout stages? :sas1:

2-5 African teams made it in knockout and that's pretty good (it could have been 4-5 if ghana and ivory coast didn't fukk up)

But of course attack the Africans like CAF was the only nikkas doing bad in the WC:mjlol:

:sas2:

To the untrained spectator I could see you coming to that conclusion. I been watching football since 2006 though.

African teams skirted by on pub tactics and athleticism. I know what you're saying, everyone thinks African teams are just athletes with no finesse, but the reason why truisms are truisms is because truisms are true :umad:

According to my trained eye, despite Asian teams going out, their play, organization and tenacity were light years ahead of the Africans.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
To the untrained spectator I could see you coming to that conclusion. I been watching football since 2006 though.
:whoo:

African teams skirted by on pub tactics and athleticism. I know what you're saying, everyone thinks African teams are just athletes with no finesse, but the reason why truisms are truisms is because truisms are true :umad:

:ohhh:

According to my trained eye, despite Asian teams going out, their play, organization and tenacity were light years ahead of the Africans.
Eddie :salute: