Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Breddas, a mi nuh tryna disrespect Yard, ya dun know. Mi jus tryna seh dat Yardies a betta at runnin than passing a ball wid dem feet. Maybe weed mek dem Yardie brains a likkle slowa and dem cyaan tink properly on di pitch wid di ball rollin ya kno. Methink a dem fi get stop marijuana if dem wan get betta a dis. But ya know more fiya, bun dem, Jah Rastafari, seh mi go so den.
:dwillhuh::beli:

:dead::dead::dead: :salute:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Mikel is a wasteman
6I8BdYI.png
:dead:

post made me remember this classic video

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
a wha you a fi really try an seh brehdrin :beli:

:upsetfavre:

Man keeps extending a hand of friendship but the gawd keeps saying chill!! :wow:

Breddas, a mi nuh tryna disrespect Yard, ya dun know. Mi jus tryna seh dat Yardies a betta at runnin than passing a ball wid dem feet. Maybe weed mek dem Yardie brains a likkle slowa and dem cyaan tink properly on di pitch wid di ball rollin ya kno. Methink a dem fi get stop marijuana if dem wan get betta a dis. But ya know more fiya, bun dem, Jah Rastafari, seh mi go so den.

oh my :dead: :dead: :dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal fans hate Gervinho for no reason. Like he was to blame for that miserable season :rudy:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Lets be reality with this world cup for a second...the heat is obvs affecting games in the later stages, teams are either dying in the last 10 mins or just having to pace themselves during the matches...so in saying that...

How in thee fucc is qatar going to work? :dahell: the conditions are going to be 10x worse :why:

If that world cup goes ahead a player is going to die rt

I've been in that region of the world. Long sleeve and pants uniforms. Thick ass helmet. Flak vest with bulletproof plates. Rounds and 40mm grenades in the vest pouches. Black rifle with 203. All in all about an extra 60-80 pounds. And we had to run on day patrols due to snipers.

I don't wish that heat on anyone. I don't know how we did it to be honest with you. We had to get IVs when we got back to camp.

Even though it's kits and no equipment, those cats run 6-8 km on the pitch and sprint a lot more and harder. Add 110-120 Temps and they better be acclimatized and hydrated.

shyt will be crazy.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yikes, touched a nerve I see.

I graciously give you fake Africans a compliment and you revert to a spittle flecked rage.

Arrogant in victory, sore losers in defeat. You fake Africans are a disgrace :pacspit:
:childplease: how am I a sore loser? You're attacking africans when other teams did worse.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been in that region of the world. Long sleeve and pants uniforms. Thick ass helmet. Flak vest with bulletproof plates. Rounds and 40mm grenades in the vest pouches. Black rifle with 203. All in all about an extra 60-80 pounds. And we had to run on day patrols due to snipers.

I don't wish that heat on anyone. I don't know how we did it to be honest with you. We had to get IVs when we got back to camp.

Even though it's kits and no equipment, those cats run 6-8 km on the pitch and sprint a lot more and harder. Add 110-120 Temps and they better be acclimatized and hydrated.

shyt will be crazy.
Water breaks every 12 mins like basketball ffs :dead:

Salute to you for your country btw