Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Because we live in a society that demands people live above their means. The hate comes from the fact that Greece are humble enough to know that they can't compete unless they play a defensive style. But they won't be left alone, you have the likes of @Derek Sketer , who is probably in massive debt on countless credit cards, demanding they play like Brazil in their heyday. I say ignore these people as they know absolutely nothing about humility.

Well done, Greece. :tu:

Ironic considering Greece's financial situation :ohhh:

Superstar
Daps
Costa Rica play basically the same formation as Mexico but with one less forward.

Netherlands will probably win, but it won't be a cakewalk.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get these faggits outta the cup.

67b8ed9f_7yZGdy.gif
A nikka is fasting and this shyt almost killed me :deadrose:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka you one of those types that support Chelsea, the Lakers, the Yankees and Patriots?

nope nope and nope. Try harder. I know its tough to be an Arsenal fan with the delusion that "this year will be our year" breh. So i'll understand your peasant posting that reeks of jealousy :sas2:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The Greek struggle to score a goal in this game was straight comedy... These dudes had like 6 legit chances with the ball in the box the first half of OT and couldn't find the back of the net...There coaches reaction to every missed opportunity had me dying...dude literally spent the whole game with this look on his face...:what:

This dude Gekas (the midget striker who missed the PK) missed a deflected header wide right with the goalie on the ground...All he had to do was tap it in...:russ: