Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo OFT brehs....which team is better on paper, Holland or Argentina?

I been arguing with a Messi stan for like a hour saying that the Argentina team is better on paper...he wants to deny it and say Messi is going to carry this team of nobodies to the WC final...just like how he carried Barca to all those trophies. Spare me.
on paper holland would be the better team. argentina has been struggling when messi's put in check.

but they're both cheating teams that exaggerate contact so whoever comes up with the better acting will win. vs nigeria argentina took advantage of nigeria being a physical team to get the free kicks for messi.. they gave up too many free kicks to messy.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Dutch hands down, Argentina is overrated every tournament, they got good guys and Messi, but Dutch have a mix of youth and seasoned vets, I think they can go to the final.

I think the dutch are weak in central defence, not to mention the GK who is starting over Vorm and Krul. Also Sneijder is a shell of himself.

Argentina got Messi, Higuain, Lavezzi, Di Maria...their defence is shyt but they got Zabaleta at right back, he's world class. No one in the dutch back 4 is world class.

Daps
I think the dutch are weak in central defence, not to mention the GK who is starting over Vorm and Krul. Also Sneijder is a shell of himself.

Argentina got Messi, Higuain, Lavezzi, Di Maria...their defence is shyt but they got Zabaleta at right back, he's world class. No one in the dutch back 4 is world class.

These guys will be world class in a few years man. The dutch have a great youth system through their league, trust me. Argentina haven't shown out yet in the World Cup. Messi has saved their asses in all 3 games.

Daps
yeah I been forgetting that. The hype has gotten to me.

If they did have a chance to proceed to the quarters against any top group winner, it would be Belgium. Belgium haven't found their groove yet, but even an injured Kompany or Vermaelan they still have great team.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
These guys will be world class in a few years man. The dutch have a great youth system through their league, trust me. Argentina haven't shown out yet in the World Cup. Messi has saved their asses in all 3 games.

Blind has a future...but that kid in goal looks shaky. Van Der Sar he is far from.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That dude is weak. Not sure why he starts over those two. Sneijder looks like he's done, but he's got fighting spirit. He's not great anymore, but I don't think he's a huge weakness. I like his and Kuyts' mentality

If De Jong is out then I'd favor Argentina. De Jong is that crucial for them. Blind was getting worked in the central midfield.

Daps
Blind has a future...but that kid in goal looks shaky. Van Der Sar he is far from.

Obviously not, I think the weather is a major factor. This kid from Ajax beat out Vorm and Krul and has played in CL games this season. Don't write him off, I think the USA will have a tough time scoring.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
BrTYC80IgAInGO_.jpg

Jozy returned to practice. But will he be ready for tuesday. :lupe:

He'll be ready for the quarter final game:smugfavre:

Superstar
Daps
Belgium got some injuries. That Ghanian witch doctor dude must've cast the wrong spell. US benefitting from all the injuries.

And almost all the injuries have been to their backline.

This is why we NEED JOZY BACK