Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
There's a difference between "being real" and showing your ass.

Rooting against your national team because they cut you is some Samir Nasri fukkboy shyt.
you only say it cause you arent in that situation. 100% of players in his position have done this.

Daps
Agreed, and whatever happened to handing yellow cards for dives? Used to happen all the time and I don't think i've seen one this whole WC

It's hard for the refs to spot the dive or if it was a legit foul. Not sure how they can solve the problem without slowing down the game.

Superstar
Daps
you only say it cause you arent in that situation. 100% of players in his position have done this.

100%, huh? :comeon:

Even if you have those feelings, you take a day or a week or however long you need, and then you support your damn team. That's the adult thing to do.

Bringing up how butthurt he was to the media and how he rooted against the squad just makes Landon seem like a fukking drama queen.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
yo OFT brehs....which team is better on paper, Holland or Argentina?

I been arguing with a Messi stan for like a hour saying that the Argentina team is better on paper...he wants to deny it and say Messi is going to carry this team of nobodies to the WC final...just like how he carried Barca to all those trophies. Spare me.

Daps
BrTYC80IgAInGO_.jpg

Jozy returned to practice. But will he be ready for tuesday. :lupe:

Question is, would it matter? Belgium gonna dish out breh.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
fukk Donovan for those comments. :pacspit:

And for eveyone bugging on the Robben call. Everyone i know that was a true futbol fan understood what it was. Holland played like true veterans in that last 15 mins. The say Mexico was dropping back so Kyut, Robben and Memphis kept the pressure up. Westley's goal was a great shot and even more indicative of Mexico's lack of dicipline in the back as you left one of the Orange's most talented players unmarked in the final 3rd.

Most of all Robben's pressure (as he continues to be one of the best all around players in the tournament) baited Marquez into making a heavy play, and like a VET Robben sold the foul, knowing what he had to do to WIN. Unlike Suarez who uses his hands and fukking teeth to win. Robben used savvy and superior play to make Mexico play sloppy.

As he is at Bayern, Robben is a joy to watch sometimes :blessed:

fukk Greece, Costa Rica save our CONCACAF excellence :salute:

Daps
yo OFT brehs....which team is better on paper, Holland or Argentina?

I been arguing with a Messi stan for like a hour saying that the Argentina team is better on paper...he wants to deny it and say Messi is going to carry this team of nobodies to the WC final...just like how he carried Barca to all those trophies. Spare me.

Dutch hands down, Argentina is overrated every tournament, they got good guys and Messi, but Dutch have a mix of youth and seasoned vets, I think they can go to the final.