Bunch a dimes wilding out at a bachelorette party *bites fist*

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Some of these nikkas think any chick who has had sex with anyone other than them is a thot
:heh:

No p*ssy getting insecure nikkas think like that. That's most the guys on this site. They say dumb shyt like if your girl have more than 2 bodies than you lawst. :comeon:. These fools don't know that most women especially nowadays fukk like crazy. You will never know either.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
How can you determine anything about them other than they like to be goofy and dance from that short video? Attacks on their personality and character only speak about the personality and character of the people attacking.
Yea i left my lil comment and never checked on this thread till now.

Im assuming its filled wit ppl bein mad these ladies are havin a lil fun. shyt...I wish I was out there wit em instead of boring ass fakkit ass hick ass Ohio.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s not about liking it. It’s about being realistic and knowing that she had a life before you

A life of hoein herself out on video shoots to celebs and got nothin to show for it, if she will do that what else will she do or has she done :manny: you can come in here with your bullshyt rhetoric but not everyone gonna wanna simp for a hoe. furthermore, it's one thing if u don't know your girl past, it's another if u already know she was sellin herself on video shoots

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
A life of hoein herself out on video shoots to celebs and got nothin to show for it, if she will do that what else will she do or has she done :manny: you can come in here with your bullshyt rhetoric but not everyone gonna wanna simp for a hoe. furthermore, it's one thing if u don't know your girl past, it's another if u already know she was sellin herself on video shoots
Shorty been in some video shoots and automatically she hoein?
:heh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You know nothing about this broad. I know broads that were in music videos that got a shytload more going for them than the average coli poster. I see nothing wrong with making some extra bread to be in a music video. Meanwhile yall nikkaz wanna play e-psychologist and try to project your insecurities all over the damn thread.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know nothing about this broad. I know broads that were in music videos that got a shytload more going for them than the average coli poster. I see nothing wrong with making some extra bread to be in a music video. Meanwhile yall nikkaz wanna play e-psychologist and try to project your insecurities all over the damn thread.

I have no insecurities at all. It's simple mathematics. Trey tweet says they had a 'relationship' obviously they met on the set.. she still showin ass on social media when she about to be married, look if that's what u want out of a wife then that's good for you :manny: don't try to tell me and others what is ok for a wife and what ain't, not every woman is out here movin how she moves

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If the husband is smart, I’d never allow any of her friends to come around just to keep the peace in the home
Dont be shocked if he has actually tried to smash them all or does so behind her back. There are a lot of women that stay silent and let dude cheat on their friends. A long ass time ago I went on some dates with two girls that turned out to actually be friends and neither ever said anything to the other :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no insecurities at all. It's simple mathematics. Trey tweet says they had a 'relationship' obviously they met on the set.. she still showin ass on social media when she about to be married, look if that's what u want out of a wife then that's good for you :manny: don't try to tell me and others what is ok for a wife and what ain't, not every woman is out here movin how she moves

So speculation. :francis: