Bunch a dimes wilding out at a bachelorette party *bites fist*

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Tristin Mays the shorty in my avi. I follow her on IG.

Her brother married Jeryn Mays(former disney surfer dude), the thick shorty y'all talking about.

2937237794_d58df4bf31.jpg

Giselle Joanes is actually in many music videos like Trey Songz's foreign music video.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If only we all had a hollywood and broadway affiliated sister to alley-oop us dimes. :ehh:

Oh and,

What, you thought broads like this remain local acts? :mjgrin:

Happy marriage. :lolbron:

They were in Trey Songz's foreign video together.

Doesn't mean they smashed.

I've heard in interviews that dude is actually very professional when it comes to music video shoots etc

But who knows.. they could have.

Just cause a chick look good doesn't mean she doesn't have a thing for corny dudes :yeshrug::manny:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
To be honest

Nothing really happens at bachlorette parties let's keep it it up real

No girl gonna thot in front of her friends
The most they do is suck big ass dildos that shoot whip cream out and all the broads wearing lingere on some weird spa shyt and have a pajama party like kids .

While nighas are clapping xheeks and having last dikk suck parties cuz we know he aint getting his dikk sucked after the honey moon after spending 50 racks on a wedding

These are all facts

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why WOULDN'T you be grateful seeing beautiful women in bikinis having a good time? :jbhmm:

N*ggas is weirdos mayne.

For real. Why can't we just appreciate some beautiful women having innocent fun? Nikkaz hate women so much I question if they'd rather be gay.