Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Looks okay. I think it could definitely benefit from being a smaller scale film and something fresh after 5 straight bay films.

I'm liking the simplified G1 esque designs.

Still say they need to push it back. Dropping at Christmas is suicide. After the last knight the cache of the franchise is the lowest it's ever been so a spin off about 1 transformer is going to be the film people skip to watch all the other films out around that time.
It's gonna be an interesting weekend for sure. You got this, Aquaman, Battle Angel Alita, and the Spider-Man animated film all coming out at the same time (the first three on the SAME DAY) and all fighting for the same audience. Someone is gonna have to move or they're going to eat each other.

Well....except Battle Angel. That's doomed.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's gonna be an interesting weekend for sure. You got this, Aquaman, Battle Angel Alita, and the Spider-Man animated film all coming out at the same time (the first three on the SAME DAY) and all fighting for the same audience. Someone is gonna have to move or they're going to eat each other.

Well....except Battle Angel. That's doomed.
Don’t forget Holmes and Watson as well as the new Mary poppins.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As dope as this looks is it coli nitpicking if I don't like him as an F-4 and wish he was an F-15 like the G-1 jets really were?

Good catch. I wonder if it was an issue with Boeing making him a F-15 which is more beliveable because the F-4 has been retired for yearsssssss.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
As much as people complain, the 1st & 3rd Bay TF were as good as we were ever gonna get. But the character designs were shytty, for 90% of them - too complex, and the Deceps lacked any color or flair.

This, just like Solo, is the film that no one wanted. Who's favorite TF was Bumblebee? (Goldbug, maybe. Bumblebee, nah. Top 5 were Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, perhaps Jazz/Devestator/Grimlock/Ravage/Laserbeak) This kinda looks like prequoot.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
giphy.gif

Um, Who asked for this?
I said the same shyt when I sat down for Solo and I'll say it again when I sit down for this upcoming shyt.:rudy:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
But wasnt he like a dodge super bee at the start of the first transformers

Edit my bad he was a camaro

Last edited: