Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I fukks with it. Bumble bee one of my favs and as long as wack ass Bay aint touching it, then it should be a solid 7 off of GP.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Looks good, one question though.

Is this movie a total retcon of the series? I don't remember Bumblebee being on Earth before the events of Transformers 1.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Looks good, one question though.

Is this movie a total retcon of the series? I don't remember Bumblebee being on Earth before the events of Transformers 1.
They canceled the next TF movie scheduled for next year saying they were going to reboot it but it wasn’t clear if this Bee movie was the start of the reboot. I’m thinking it could go either way based on how this is received.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
G1 Starscream caught my eye, but other than that :yeshrug:. I'ma be :dead: if this winds up being the best/most critically acclaimed Transformers movie.
it will be. Critics hate Bay. Even bad boys has a rotten score. They'll give this better scores and be more forgiving of any flaws just because it isn't bay making it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This actually looks ight:ohhh:Starscream:gladbron::whoo:
k196KWd_zpsol6fadnn.gif

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
so when this wind up being stupid, we still blaming bay or nah? :skip:
:russ:

Honestly I’d prefer a nonsensical Michael Bay epic full of explosions and fukkery over this. This looks “meh” as fukk. Who wanted that Bumblebee Solo joint. And do the woman and child get mucked before Bee and the Beef link up in TF1??