the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually cutting now.
Started last week at 175 lbs, 16%
I'm down to 172.6 lbs.

Cutting for another 10 weeks.
Noob here. What's cutting...just losing weight? I've been eating very little the past week trying to lose 6 poinds

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Bulking in the Army is rough. I miss my eating hit times a lot because of being busy and running murders my chins and back. :mjcry:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yall need to chill with hitting body weight goals...... nikkas should be trying to get stronger w/as little weight as possible. I can tell u from experience, cutting from ~20%+ body fat is a bytch :damn: I'm 5'9" and long term don't want to go above 200+ ever again. Really I would just want to hover between like 180-190. I'm in the 190-200 range now but I'm gonna do a shredding cut next spring and hopefully be done w/ big cuts. Dropping 50+ lbs and trying to maintain strength and energy in the gym is a nightmare. Don't do dat!!!
"Dropping 50+ lbs and trying to maintain strength and energy in the gym is a nightmare. Don't do dat!!!"

Preaching to the choir breh. Looking back, I wish would've started lifting weights back when I was around 207lbs. I lost all that weight and dropped down to 160. It's tough building that muscle when you're little...

:francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
"Dropping 50+ lbs and trying to maintain strength and energy in the gym is a nightmare. Don't do dat!!!"

Preaching to the choir breh. Looking back, I wish would've started lifting weights back when I was around 207lbs. I lost all that weight and dropped down to 160. It's tough building that muscle when you're little...

:francis:
IDK, I think dropping all the weight first was a smarter plan

Better to do that, than get strong when you are fat, then go through a hell cut to hold on to your strength while u drop 40 lbs. Easiest way to get lean is to start and stay lean.