Building a man cave....

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
2nd floor, guest room but Ima use it for my shyt lol

nothing wrong with that. my last crib, we had extra rooms on the first floor because there was no dedicated dining room. so one room was an office, and the other one was basically my room. but that wasn't a big room. I had my tv, couch and games in there and that's pretty much it. but it was good enough for me. a man doesn't need a HUGE space to have someplace of their own. just a dedicated space where you can put all ur shyt.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I basically have a man cave as well. full basement plus an office down here to myself with a full bathroom. I have showed these pics before. I gotta get an entertainment center cuz I got wires everywhere. I still haven't taken a shower upstairs :russ:

smtAHYC.jpg

WEAyUpr.jpg

tilOwr8.jpg

3D47CPl.jpg

ZgSM1j9.jpg

Wpd8PBM.jpg

hcGbBhR.jpg
Breh I'm in the same boat. Just got a new place and got so much space I don't know what to do with it. This shyt is basically a man cave within itself. Trying to figure out if I wanna do anything with this extra bedroom. It's a good problem to have :blessed:

...Done something about those wires though breh :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: Ayo

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Too dark, but nice.

Good mix of what looks like MAME cabinets, retro arcade machines and creative uses of PC monitors. Looks like they might be using 1 short throw projector and 1 large screen LED/LCD.

Lighting and the size is what takes this shyt to the next level.

Sidenote: the movie theater in the other room