Bugsnax getting great reviews

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its so weird....

people complain that playstation has no variety and that all the games are over the should action games. Then when they release games like bugsnax, dreams, concrete genie, knack it's, 'fukk this baby game shyt'. lol

if this were coming out on nintendo people would have a totally different opinion on it. I saw people doing backflips for the new pokemon snap game which is basically bugsnax on rails.

Can't be OG gamers. We used to play all sorts of shyt back in the day, and there were a load more genres back then as well. Now everyone wants to same shyt with a slightly different shine on it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I get it but this is a game for us that just want to sit back, relax, catch your contact, Sip your con-gi-ac type of vibe.
Catch your contact :what:

And that ain't cognac coli, that's Jesus juice this nikka serving :picard:
Can't be OG gamers. We used to play all sorts of shyt back in the day, and there were a load more genres back then as well. Now everyone wants to same shyt with a slightly different shine on it.
You guys are talking in circles about yourselves, your guys are the majority. Now I hear this service called gamepass has mad variety but that same group of ppl I was just talking about deemed gamepass not worthy. The truth is if you are funding joy in these titles then try to understand gamepass has 100's of games like that and AAA titles mixed in. New, old, at this point you should expect every game too sooner or later make it to the service.

But do you hear me tho? I hope demons souls is so good that what I'm talking about isn't important. Cuz I'll take gamepass over any game by itself

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:ill throw it in the library and play when its a slow time

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I also need to mention that this is one of two free games available with ps5 at launch.

Both games are receiving praise from critics.
Thanks for the heads up just added to library via ps app

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Grabbed it for the jit, and gotta say I been actually liking it. One of those games that goes great with a blunt.
You need to buy the games Everything and Red Wings Aces of the Sky.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saw some gameplay on Twitch the other day. The puzzles behind catching Bugsnax seems fun but there was also a shytload of dialogue. How much you enjoy the game might be up to how much you enjoy the goofy characters because they are all up in the video.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We don't rep for anything under 80.
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png
It's at 80 now

20 good reviews, 7 mixed, 0 negative reviews. Seems decent for what it is, and its free.
:yeshrug:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Saw some gameplay on Twitch the other day. The puzzles behind catching Bugsnax seems fun but there was also a shytload of dialogue. How much you enjoy the game might be up to how much you enjoy the goofy characters because they are all up in the video.

My daughter's pretty addicted to it now. I like that is heavy instructional, objective based game, which is nice for her since she's grown from the learning to read stage and now on to the reading to learn stage. Game seems very PS2 Era.