Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

tumblr_n715igdVQX1rgx7ico1_400.gifv

source.gif

source.gif

lepasstobattier.gif

I never even played the pack in my game for the regular PS4 (Batman Arkham Knight), you think i'm playing bugsnax???????

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I learned from Sony Stans :manny:

but I think most reviews agree the game has some good qualities, but the gameplay is "not fun", "repetitive", "unremarkable", etc

cool free game, but that's about it

...most reviews? You took a couple of adjectives from a few reviews of the game to make it seem as negative as possible. It has a near 8/10 average but 'most reviews' say its not fun, repetitive and unremarkable? What a garbage ass post. :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
...most reviews? You took a couple of adjectives from a few reviews of the game to make it seem as negative as possible. It has a near 8/10 average but 'most reviews' say its not fun, repetitive and unremarkable? What a garbage ass post. :snoop:

Imagine being petty and bitter enough over a free all ages game that you gotta look for negative reviews to downplay it.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Xbots really trying talk slick when yall are dropping this garbage to start the gen? :mjlol:

The Falconeer

Stay in yall lane, and keep making features. Leave the games to us :blessed:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being petty and bitter enough over a free all ages game that you gotta look for negative reviews to downplay it.

It really is pathetic. The hatred these dudes have for everything that isn't AAA and 100 hours long is sad. Dudes can't even like a simpler, more enjoyable game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no, I'm saying most of the complaints about the game are about the gameplay. the adjectives they use basically say the same shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its so weird....

people complain that playstation has no variety and that all the games are over the should action games. Then when they release games like bugsnax, dreams, concrete genie, knack it's, 'fukk this baby game shyt'. lol

if this were coming out on nintendo people would have a totally different opinion on it. I saw people doing backflips for the new pokemon snap game which is basically bugsnax on rails.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
its so weird....

people complain that playstation has no variety and that all the games are over the should action games. Then when they release games like bugsnax, dreams, concrete genie, knack it's, 'fukk this baby game shyt'. lol

if this were coming out on nintendo people would have a totally different opinion on it. I saw people doing backflips for the new pokemon snap game which is basically bugsnax on rails.
tenor.gif