Buff Bagwell Shiits on CM Punk And Samoa Joe

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Punk outsold Cena in merch, had crossover appeal with the comic con heads and UFC 203 did better than expected buys cause of him

I mean I feel like he's been vindicated on the argument that he can organically draw without the WWE hurdles I would have thought
Punk never outsold Cena at anything ever :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Didnt he outsell him in T-shirts in merch back in 2012 and there was this controversy about how they stopped printing his shyt though? Konnan and others have talked about it and there was even a big news piece on it last year about how WWE handled the stock of the merch

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Didnt he outsell him in T-shirts in merch back in 2012 and there was this controversy about how they stopped printing his shyt though? Konnan and others have talked about it and there was even a big news piece on it last year about how WWE handled the stock of the merch
Yeah they started making 4 or 5 different cena shirts for every punk one, and even started under supplying his merch while carrying truckloads of extra cena merch. Same thing they did in 2005 when Christian was outselling him and had the top selling shirt on their site. They took all his merch down at once. At one point cena had I heard over 120 different pieces of merch on the site and nobody else had more than 15.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I heard I heard it was reported, so and so not with the company once said :yawn:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Joe so overrated

Dude aint better than any random somoan from mid 90s

Samoa Joe is arguably the best Samoan worker of all time, breh.

I draw a complete blank trying to put anyone in his distinction workrate wise and if I had to put any of those Samoan cats in joe's place. I know they would never be a Indy hero who saved wrasslin.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Punk had three designs I think outsold cena's designs at the time.
Design wise punk has the best wrasin shirt of all time in that white ringer.
till the bullet club came and crushed the buildings with their plethora of different incarnations of the bullet club tee for each member.

Punk was the first wrasslin shirt I ever thought about buying ever.
Then it was sold out and never reprinted.

That white ringer is goat level in design and merch sales.
Oh and the mock clobberin time half cut gloves like punk's wrap still go for a pretty penny with resellers too.

Art Barr

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
How is it wrestlers dont get paid royalties for re-airing matches? It is a scripted show. :patrice:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Marcus never sold out a building in his life. Scorpio told us all what he was

obligatory 2 Cold Scorpio = GOAT post

too-cold-scorpio-o.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How is it wrestlers dont get paid royalties for re-airing matches? It is a scripted show. :patrice:

It's in today's contract that they get paid from Video Games, DVD releases & PPV but not any new technology. WWE Network fits the bill. WWE acquired Buff's WCW contract with different language, thus the court case