Buff Bagwell Shiits on CM Punk And Samoa Joe

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm waiting for Bagwell, Nash, or Steiner to cut a promo on how Punk killed the business last night.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Sting name dropping Bagwell when he brought up his retirement is still one of the most random name drops ever in a promo. :heh:
I remember Flair randomly name dropping Bagwell among the likes of Harley Race, The Road Warriors, Sting, Steamboat, and himself during his promo on the last Nitro.

*Start at the 1:40 mark

I don’t get it either, but he must’ve been liked by somebody for some reason.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I remember Flair randomly name dropping Bagwell among the likes of Harley Race, The Road Warriors, Sting, Steamboat, and himself during his promo on the last Nitro.

*Start at the 1:40 mark

I don’t get it either, but he must’ve been liked by somebody for some reason.

Bagwell was part of a group called The Magnificent Seven that Flair was the leader of in WCW's final weeks.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Punk in UFC was indeed a bad look for professional wrestling.

With that said, Buff Bagwell is a complete mess. I heard he's terrible to interview, like showing up drunk or not showing at all, acting like a diva, etc.

This is probably the only time he's ever cut a damn good promo:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Trash other wrasslers for not passing the “Walmart test” (:scusthov: ) when you can’t even pass a breathalyzer test

Punk in UFC was indeed a bad look for professional wrestling.

With that said, Buff Bagwell is a complete mess. I heard he's terrible to interview, like showing up drunk or not showing at all, acting like a diva, etc.

This is probably the only time he's ever cut a damn good promo:

By all accounts he's been sober for over a year and his arrest was for a court ordered violation, not for drinking.

Just saying...he was really bad for a while but he's sober not I've heard and ddp corroborated